This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Despite the coronavirus situation, Real Madrid continues to seek to cause a sensation in the transfer market.
Madrid have long been linked to Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappé.
And if the reports are to be believed, the LaLiga champions are making plans for the Frenchman.
MAIN STORY – MADRID WORKING AT MBAPPE MOVE
Real Madrid They are working on a plan to sign the Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappé, according to the Tuesday cover of Diario AS.
Mbappé – also linked to Liverpool – has signed up to join Madrid, although Ligue 1 champions PSG remain committed to trying to re-sign the Frenchman.
Despite the economic consequences caused by the coronavirus, Madrid continues to seek to take Mbappé to the Santiago Bernabéu thanks to the sales of players and the income generated by the return of the fans.
Our cover for today, Tuesday, January 12
THE MBAPPÉ FORMULA pic.twitter.com/G59ufq1f4h
– Diario AS (@diarioas) January 11, 2021
– Bayern Munich have identified the star and the central defender of RB Leipzig Dayot Upamecano as the player to replace David Alaba, reports Sport 1. Alaba is out of contract at the end of the season and the Bayern star has been linked to players like Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea spirit Manchester city. With Alaba on his way to an exit, the requested Upamecano is sought out in Munich. Comes like Chelsea United manchester, Liverpool and Barça disputes his signature.
– According to Esporte Interativo, Neymar wants to stay in PSG while the French giants prepare a new contract. Neymar has been linked to a return to Boat.
– Fabrizio Romano says an agreement has been reached between United and Bayer Leverkusen for Timothy Fosu-Mensah to join the Bundesliga team.
– Milan are looking for a move for Chelsea Fikayo Tomorireports Sky Sports. Defense of Strasbourg Mohamed Simakan it remains the main objective of the Rossoneri. Comes like Fiorentina close to the Milan side Andrea Conti.