This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Real Madrid continue to watch Kylian Mbappé next year.
The 22-year-old Mbappé has been strongly linked to the LaLiga giants with his contract at Paris Saint-Germain expiring in 2022.
Madrid may be looking to make a move in 2021.
MAIN STORY – MADRID CONFIDENT WITH MBAPPE IN 2021
Real Madrid they are very sure of closing a deal for the PSG star Mbappe next year, according to 90min.
Mbappé has become one of the best forwards in the world at PSG, where he has scored 13 goals in 17 games this season.
The French international is admired by Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.
– Barcelona may be active in January. Sport reports Ronald Koeman insists on signings to start in 2021, with Lyon star Memphis Depay it is said to be available for only 5 million euros. He also says that Barça will negotiate with Manchester City for Eric Garcia.
Another gift from the VAR to Madridhttps://t.co/BRdKXBNO4D
– SPORT newspaper (@sport) December 20, 2020
– Staying at Manchester city and the Premier League giants have been driven by John stonesshape. The Telegraph reports that the defender is ready for a contract extension, with his current contract in effect through 2022.
– Yves bissouma He’s apparently drawing a lot of interest after his form for Brighton and Hove Albion. Daily Express reports United manchester have joined the race for the midfielder, who has also been linked to Liverpool spirit Arsenal.
– There is still to play for Napoli this season, Arkadiusz Milik is configured for an output. CalcioMercato Reports Tottenham have given up trying to sign the forward, who is apparently also a target for Juventus, Bury spirit Rome.