This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Lionel Messi is reportedly still a target for Paris Saint-Germain.
Messi, 33, is signed at Barcelona until the end of the season, having stayed at the club after sensationally calling for his departure earlier this year.
With uncertainty still surrounding their future, PSG is apparently looking for the Barcelona star.
MAIN STORY – PSG EXPLORES THE POSSIBILITY OF SIGNING MESSI
PSG explore the possibility of signing the Barcelona star Messi, according to ESPN.
With Manchester city spirit Bury, PSG has been among the clubs most linked to a signing of the Argentine international.
The report says that Neymar and sporting director Leonardo have discussed bringing Messi to PSG.
PSG exploring the possibility of signing Lionel Messi this summer, sources have said @LaurensJulien.
Neymar and PSG sporting director Leonardo talked about bringing Messi to France when he announced that he wanted to leave Barça and they remain interested. https://t.co/wpiR9LfhUQ pic.twitter.com/2S6HnILWRN
– ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) December 4, 2020
It comes a few days after Neymar said he wanted to play with Messi again and that he really wanted it to happen “next season.”
– Still linked to the Borussia Dortmund star Jadon sancho, United manchester I could look elsewhere. The Sun reports United are looking to the Leicester City winger Harvey barnes as a possible alternative.
Man Utd Targets Harvey Barnes as Possible Alternative to Jadon Sancho https://t.co/ZVloeWaiqM
– The football of the sun (@TheSunFootball) December 4, 2020
– Staying at United manchester and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been under some pressure. Bild reports Premier League giants are interested in PSG coach Thomas tuchel if they decide to fire Solskjaer.
– With Christian eriksen seemingly ready for an outing, Bury they’re considering their transfer goals in midfield. CalcioMercato denounces Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante is still the dream transfer for Inter, but Liverpool Georginio Wijnaldum It is also an option with his contract that expires at the end of the season. However, the report also says that Inter could challenge Liverpool for the signing of the Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Yves bissouma.
– Also in LiverpoolThe Premier League champions are reportedly still staring at a center-back amid his injury woes. Image reported by RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano is on his list, as is his 21-year-old teammate Ibrahima Konate.
– Atlanta United could be close to appointing a new coach. TyC Sports says former Manchester United, Real Madrid and Argentina defender Gabriel Heinze, most recently in charge of Velez Sarsfield, is one step away from taking office at the MLS club.