This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Paris Saint-Germain have set up several options to replace Kylian Mbappe.
A deal with Real Madrid could create a domino effect.
Who might be on their way to PSG?
TOP HISTORY – PSG LINE UP MBAPPE REPLACEMENTS
Paris Saint Germain do not plan to leave Kylian mbappe go to the real Madrid this transfer window without replacing him.
The French giants have their eyes on more players if Los Blancos’ reported 180 million. € bid on the attacker succeeds.
Two Brazilians currently in the Premier League top the list, as Globo Esporte says PSG want Gabriel Jesus – although Pep Guardiola said he does not expect more departures from Manchester City.
PSG are also reportedly weighing a bid for Evertons Richarlison, says ESPN Brasil.
And even if everything points to it Erling Haaland will stay at Borussia Dortmund, Star says PSG could come up with another offer if Mbappe leaves.
– Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) August 27, 2021
– Jules Kounde is ready to move from Sevilla to Chelsea, says Sky Sports News, but the Blues are behind the Spanish club’s € 80 million asking price and are ready to offer only around € 50 million.
– Everton closes in on a swap deal that would send James rodriguez to Harbor with Luis Diaz join Toffees, reports Fabrizio Romano.
– Arsenal Ainsley Maitland-Niles could also be on the move to Everton, reports Sky Sports News, saying the Premier League team has also asked Celtic about Odsonne Edouard.
– In the meantime Juventus is in talks with Everton over a deal Moise kean, who have become their top priority with the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo, says Romano.
– Rome could make a switch to Atletico Madrid Hector Herrera, according to Calciomercato.
– Aston Villa weighs a move for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Axel witsel, Reports Tuttosport.
– Atalanta keep your eyes open for AZ Alkmaar Teun Koopmeiners, says Calciomercato.