This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
One topic that will definitely fill many column inches at the end of the season will be the appointment of Manchester United’s next permanent manager, but a front-runner may already be out of the race.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Mauricio Pochettino has been heavily tipped to make a sensational return to the Premier League to take over at Old Trafford.
However, the former Tottenham manager may have already ruled out the option while waiting for what he considers to be a better offer from elsewhere.
TOP HISTORY – POCHETTINO ENDURES TO REAL MADRID
Pochettino has been associated with the role of the leader at Man Utd since Ole Gunnar Solskjær was fired in November, but has rejected the opportunity as he waits for Real Madrid, according to Sport.
Ralf Rangnick was appointed interim manager of the Premier League club following Solskjær’s departure and will play a role in the decision on the next permanent Red Devils boss at the end of the campaign.
However, it seems that the Argentine may have excluded himself as he believes he could have an opportunity in waiting for the Santiago Bernabeu.
The report claims that Los Blancos president Florentino Perez has Pochettino “in mind as one of Madrid’s future coaches” and that if the Spanish giants were to decide to fire Carlo Ancelotti at the end of the season, he would be one of The leading candidates to replace. the Italian at the helm.
– PSG considering moving out of season chelsea star N’Golo Kantewhose contract with the Blues expires in 2023, according to the Telegraph.
– It informs Daily Express Harry Kane can again try to force a move away from Tottenham Manager Antonio Conte leaving the club.
– Georginio Wijnaldum could go PSG after only one season, with West ham, Atlético Madrid and AstonVilla among those interested in the former Liverpool midfielder, Calciomercato says.
– The same publication thinks so too RB Leipzig left back Angelino could leave Germany at the end of the season, with Barcelona, Arsenal and Tottenham all interested in the former Manchester City man.
– chelsea defend Andreas Christensen does not join another Premier League club when his contract expires at the end of the season, but can move to any of them Barcelona gold Bayern Munichaccording to Fabrizio Romano.
– Romano tells that too PSG is “really convinced” to make the loan to the left back Nuno Mendes from Sporting CP equivalent to a fee of around 40 million euros.
Paris Saint-Germain are really convinced to sign Nuno Mendes on a permanent deal from Sporting. Work in progress on call option of € 40 million. #PSG
Pochettino says: “Nuno Mende’s progress is huge. If he continues with this progress, he can go very far. He will be one of the best”. pic.twitter.com/fyMfP7D33s
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) February 25, 2022