This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Manchester United are reportedly set to challenge Chelsea for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.
Rice, 21, has been largely linked to a move to Stamford Bridge, but no deal was made during the final season.
United are apparently ready to join the race for the England international.
MAIN STORY – UTD MAN CHALLENGES CHELSEA FOR THE RICE
United manchester I could make a move for the West Ham midfielder and Chelsea objective Rice at the end of the season, according to the Daily Express.
The report says United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is said to be a fan of Rice, who spent part of his childhood at the Chelsea academy.
Rice has played every minute of the Premier League campaign for West Ham thus far.
– Sport Express (@DExpress_Sport) December 17, 2020
– Fighting for playing time in Liverpool, Divock Origi may be scheduled for a move in January. Athletic reports that Premier League leaders are prepared to hear offers for the forward in early 2021, with Wolves supposedly interested.
– Staying at Anfield, informs Asromalive.it Liverpool They are interested in the defender of Roma Roger Ibáñez, which is also linked to Paris saint germain. Ibáñez is on loan at Giallorossi del Atalanta.
– There is still to play for Napoli this season, Arkadiusz Milik it is expected to make an exit. Goal reports that the Serie A team wants 15 million euros if the forward leaves in January amid rival interest Juventus and contenders for the LaLiga title Atletico Madrid, with Milik ending his contract at the end of the season.
– Manchester United is expected to see some departures in January. Athletic informs Newcastle united are interested in a loan for Marcos Rojowhile the goalkeeper Sergio Romero He is scheduled to leave for Spain.