This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Juventus, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and now Manchester United are reportedly chasing Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
Days before her 22nd birthday, Donnarumma has struck a deal with the Red Devils.
Is the future of David de Gea in doubt?
MAIN STORY – RECORD BREAKING RED DEVILS SWOOP
Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma has reached an interim agreement with United manchester, according to Todo Transfers.
The report claims that the deal would make the Italian star the highest-paid goalkeeper in world soccer history.
United have struggled with goal this season, with the number one goalkeeper David De Gea making several mistakes, while backup Dean Henderson has made a few appearances.
Donnarumma, who celebrates his 22nd birthday on Thursday, became the youngest player in Serie A history to reach 200 appearances in Sunday’s derby 3-0 against leaders Inter.
The 21-year-old’s current contract with the Rossoneri expires at the end of this season and he has been linked to a host of clubs, including the Serie A champions. Juventus, Champions of the Champions League Bayern Munich and giants of Ligue 1 Paris saint germain.
– says Fabrizio Romano Manchester city will not hear any offer from star midfielder Kevin De Bruyne. Out of contract in 2023, De Bruyne has been described as “100% untouchable.” The Belgian has been linked with Barcelona spirit Real Madrid previously.
– All file claims Wilfried zaha will deliver a transfer request at Crystal Palace at the end of this season, with the former club United linked. The 28-year-old made a permanent return to the Palace from Old Trafford in 2015.
Manchester City will not hear any offers for Kevin de Bruyne in the summer: he is 100% untouchable. They are working and moving forward in talks to extend their contract, confident of completing it soon. #mcfc
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) February 21, 2021
– Liverpool They are looking at the Sevilla star Lucas Ocampos. La Razón says Liverpool is open to a player plus coach contract, which involves Takumi minamino.
– Everton will impose a price of 69 million pounds (80 million euros) on the Italian international forward Moise cain Yes PSG seeks to re-sign him into a permanent contract, informs Todo Transfer. Kean has scored 14 goals in 25 games for PSG since coming on loan from the Toffees.