This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Kylian Mbappe dominates headlines in the middle of Real Madrid’s hunt.
Madrid are eager to award Mbappe to the LaLiga club, although Paris Saint-Germain are not in a hurry to part ways with the soon-to-be free agent.
Due to PSG’s tough stance, Madrid were able to withdraw from the negotiations.
TOP HISTORY – MADRID GIVES PSG ULTIMATE
the real Madrid could walk away from their hunt for the Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian mbappe, according to Le Parisien.
While Mbappe is out of contract at the end of the season, Madrid have tried to reward the Frenchman from PSG before the transfer window closes.
The report claims that Madrid will walk away from the negotiations if a deal is not concluded before Sunday.
That has been talked about PSG could target Borussia Dortmunds Erling Haaland as a replacement for Mbappe.
– Lautaro Martinez has agreed to sign a new contract with Inter, pr. Gianluca Di Marzio. Without contract in 2023, the Argentine international – associated with e.g. Barcelona, Tottenham, Manchester By and Manchester United – will sign for four to five years at 6 million euros per. season.
– Willian will join The Corinthians on a free transfer after Arsenal gave his release, says Fabrizio Romano.
– Romano also claims Feyenoord is close to bringing United sensation Amad Diallo to the Eredivisie club on loan.
– Widespread reports say Moise kean is set to see a doctor at Juventus as he is gearing up to join from Everton. It comes as Cristiano Ronaldo preparing to return to United. Juve are also looking forward to PSG Mauro icardi.
Exclusive. Feyenoord closes Amad Diallo loan from Manchester United, the deal is ready, and here we go soon! Man Utd has accepted the proposal, the loan until June 2022. #MUFC
The deal will be signed / announced when Amad will give the last green light. Final stages. pic.twitter.com/0qSuUpJum3
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 28, 2021
– Dortmund working on a loan deal for Chelsea Call Hudson-Odoi, according to Sky Germany. Hudson-Odoi has long been coveted by Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich. Dortmund are also looking to sign the United defender Diogo Dalot.
– Chelsea approaching a transfer that will see Jules Kounde arrives from Sevilla after Kurt Zouma left West Ham, Goal reports. Chelsea are also reportedly still targeting Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez, who is wanted by United.