This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Liverpool are reportedly interested in Sergio Ramos, while Real Madrid has a successor to Zinedine Zidane in line.
Premier League champions Liverpool are linked to the center-backs due to long-term injuries to Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez.
And Ramos is apparently a target.
MAIN STORY – LIVERPOOL INTERESTED IN RAMOS
Liverpool They are interested in the Real Madrid defender Bouquets, according to El Chiringuito.
The 34-year-old’s future at Madrid is uncertain as his contract expires at the end of the season.
Also in Liverpool, Fabrizio Romano reports that they have not yet started talks to sign the Lille defender Sven Botman.
– Zidane I was under pressure in Real Madrid early in the season, and the LaLiga giants have their replacement in mind. AS reports Raul -who is in charge of Real Madrid Castilla- is seen as the natural heir of the French.
– Christian eriksen He is expected to leave Inter, but where he is remains to be seen. CalcioMercato reports that the Serie A giants have yet to receive an offer for the midfielder, who has been linked to Paris saint germain spirit Arsenal.
– With Diego Costa having departed, Atletico Madrid They are said to be looking for another striker. The Daily Mail informs the Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik is at the top of their list, while Espanyol Raúl de Tomás and Real Betis Loren Moron are of interest.
– Manchester city They are linked to Barcelona star Lionel Messi, but may have a younger version to target. talkSPORT reports Premier League club is planning move for 17-year-olds Students Exterior Darío Sarmiento, which has been dubbed “mini Messi.”
“There is a mini Messi in him!”
“The president of the club, Juan Sebastián Verón, says it is a done deal.”
– talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) January 7, 2021
– Sergio Romero It seems that he is going to leave Manchester United. The Manchester Evening News reports that the goalkeeper has said goodbye to his teammates ahead of an expected move to Boca Juniors.