This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Erling Haaland is one of the most sought-after players in world football.
The Borussia Dortmund forward is reported to have a choice among the European elite.
But if his agent Mino Raiola has his way, the Camp Nou could be Haaland’s next destination.
TOP STORY: HAALAND COULD LEAVE BVB AT THE END OF THE SEASON
Borussia Dortmund star Haaland could leave the Bundesliga club for Barcelona at the end of the season, according to the Onze program on TV3.
Haaland has been related to players like Barça, Real Madrid, United manchester, Manchester city spirit Juventus following his exploits for Dortmund.
The Norway international striker reportedly has a 75 million euro (£ 66.8 million) buyout clause at the end of his second season in Dortmund, though he could be leaving sooner rather than later.
– says Fabrizio Romano United They are not working on an agreement to sign the captain of Madrid Sergio Ramos. The Spanish superstar is out of contract at the end of the season, and has been linked to Paris saint germain, Juve, City, Chelsea spirit Liverpool. A trade to Liverpool is reportedly not on the horizon due to their role in Mohamed Salah’s injury in the 2018 Champions League final.
– City have joined Serie A champions Juve in the race to sign the star of Sassuolo Manuel Locatellireports the Daily Mail.
– According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and Tuttomercatoweb, Milan are ready to meet with free agent Mario mandzukic for the next 24 hours to discuss a short-term agreement. By staying at San Siro, Sky Sport Italia says the Rossoneri are close to signing the Torino midfielder Soualiho Meite on loan with option to buy.
Juventus are set to complete the signing of Bryan Reynolds from Dallas FC.
He will renew his passport in the coming days, he will join Benevento in Serie A until June [Juve can’t sign any extra UE player now] then next season, Reynolds will play for Juve. @UCLonCBSSports
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 13, 2021
– Arsenal They are interested in the Barcelona goalkeeper Netsays Sky Sports. With backup Alex Runarsson fighting in London, the Gunners hope to bring Neto on loan.
– Report Brand Boat they point to the star of Valencia Jose Gaya to reinforce their left-back position, while Villarreal Alfonso Pedraza Is another option.
– Juventus are ready to complete the signing of the American defender Bryan reynolds of the MLS club Dallas, says Fabrizio Romano. The 19-year-old will join Benevento until June, before joining Juve.