This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
David Beckham’s Inter Miami is trying to lure Cristiano Ronaldo to MLS.
Ronaldo, 36, is signed to Juventus until 2022, but his next move is apparently already a point of contention.
And the MLS could be a great fit if Beckham has his way.
MAIN STORY – BECKHAM’S INTER MIAMI EYE CRISTIANO
Beckham is talking to Ronaldorepresentatives of a move to Inter Miami, according to todofichajes.com.
It is understood that the Portugal international is interested in the challenge of joining the club in the United States.
The financial contract would be huge for Ronaldo, but he could make the move next January, lowering the transfer fee, given that MLS runs from March to December.
Lionel messi a possible US change was previously reported.
– The Express informs that Gareth BaleThe recent upswing in shape means Tottenham now they are willing to sign him permanently, as the Welshman joined on loan from Real Madrid. Subsequently, the funds from a permanent transfer could allow Madrid to enter the fray for Paris Saint-Germain. Kylian Mbappé.
– Sport Express (@DExpress_Sport) March 1, 2021
– West Ham, Leicester city, Southampton, Brighton and Hove Albion spirit Aston Villa are among the list of clubs interested in Tammy Abraham if Chelsea considers it exceeding the requirements, according to The Telegraph.
– The star claims the Hammers They are also interested in two other young English strikers; From Arsenal Eddie nketiah and Brentford’s Ivan toney.
– Deportivo Alavés goalkeeper Fernando Pacheco placeholder image is being chased by the Premier League couple Leeds United spirit Southampton, according to todofichajes.com.