This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Erling Haaland is Chelsea’s number one transfer target, while a pair of Premier League giants are lining up January’s offers for Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish.
Borussia Dortmund star Haaland has scored 23 goals in 23 games since moving to the Bundesliga in January, allegedly leading to him being inducted as Frank Lampard’s main target for the offseason.
Will Haaland move to Chelsea?
TOP STORIES – CHELSEA WANTS HAALAND
Borussia Dortmund star Erling haaland has been identified as Chelsea’s top transfer target along with West Ham Declan Riceaccording to Sky Sports journalist Angelo Mangiante.
Haaland has been linked with LaLiga champions Real Madrid, Barcelona, United manchester, Manchester city spirit Liverpool.
But Haaland is being sought in London as Chelsea prepare for a cleanup, with seven players available: Antonio Rudiger, Andreas Christensen, Jorginho, Marcos Alonso, Ross Barkley, Danny Drinkwater spirit Victor Moses.
Potential expenses on #Chelsea:
Rudiger, Christensen, Jorginho, Marcos Alonso, Barkley, Drinkwater, Moses (on loan from Spartak Moscow).
Two main goals in summer to #CFC:
Angelo Mangiante @angelomangiante December 22, 2020
– City spirit United they’re set to launch raids in January for the Aston Villa captain Jack grealish as they prepare to fight for the signature of the England star, the Mirror reports. Grealish signed a five-year deal with his hometown club in September, but that hasn’t deterred Manchester’s rivals, though Liverpool they are believed to be out of the race.
– Liverpool He may be out of Grealish, but Jurgen Klopp’s side still aims to bolster his defense. Schalke is suffering financial problems and is ready to get rid of the Turkish central Ozan kabak for a reduced price rate, which interests the Reds. Daily Mail reports United They are also on the hunt as they search for a new partner for Harry Maguire, with Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones at the cutting board. Kabak has also been linked to Milan.
– Alternatively, Foot Mercato informs Liverpool have already contacted the Lille central defender’s agent Sven Botman. The 20-year-old received his first senior call-up from the Netherlands after surprising the Ligue 1 leaders by surprise as he only moved from Ajax to France six months ago. Daily Mail reports Bury they are also interested.
Liverpool ‘ready to fight Inter Milan for Sven Botman after making contact with his agent’ https://t.co/6XqR6unS0N
– MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) December 22, 2020
– If you are staying in Merseyside, Liverpool plans to offer stars Mohamed salah an excellent new agreement to defend against the advances of the European giants Madrid Barcelona spirit Paris saint germainsays Goal. Media reports had emerged suggesting that Salah was unhappy with Liverpool and wished to one day play in LaLiga.
– With the disadvantaged Inter playmaker Christian eriksen which will be available in January, Arsenal are looking for a move for the former Tottenham Hotspur player. Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the Premier League is the only possible landing place for the Denmark international and the Gunners are considering a loan. Inter is interested in Granit Xhaka spirit Dani ceballos as heavyweights in any potential deal.
– Diego Costathe days in Atletico Madrid They are numbered with the Spanish international that will depart from the capital, according to Fabrizio Romano. If the former Chelsea striker cannot secure a move away from Atlético in January, he will leave as a free agent at the end of the season.