This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
With Kylian Mbappe sitting, Real Madrid are leading elsewhere in France.
Los Blancos has their eyes set on an even younger talent.
Teenage midfielder Eduardo Camavinga may be on the move from Rennes.
TOP HISTORY – CAVAMINGA TO REAL MADRID
In the last hours before the transfer window closes, Eduardo Camavinga seems ready for a long-rumored departure from Rennes.
The 18-year-old French international will attend the real Madrid in a deal of 31 million euros, reports Fabrizio Romano, where Goal says he gets a five-year deal.
Paris Saint Germain and Manchester United was also interested in the midfielder.
Eduardo Camavinga to Real Madrid: HERE WE COME! The offer has been accepted tonight by Rennes. € 31 million Plus additions. The doctor is already finished tonight. #DeadlineDay
Paperwork has been signed. Official today. He goes to Real NOW – no loan. Camavinga chooses Real over Man Utd and PSG. pic.twitter.com/lMCkuM4Nig
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 30, 2021
– Tottenham has concluded an agreement of DKK 26 million. £ (EUR 30 million) with Barcelona for Emerson Royal, which according to Romano will sign a five-year deal.
– Emerson’s departure will ask Barca to bid on Arsenal Hector Bellerin, Reports Mundo Deportivo.
– Sampdoria Denmark international Mikkel Damsgaard draws late interest from Spores, Liverpool and Milan, according to the Daily Star.
– Leeds United has discussed a loan agreement and a permanent move to Dan James with Manchester United, says ESPN. The Guardian says he is set on a switch of 24 million.
– Odsonne Edouard will sign with Crystal Palace after Celtic signed a deal worth around £ 16m, Romano reports.
– Real Sociedad and Getafe offers Milanos Samu Castillejo, Reports Calciomercato.
– Steven N’Zonzi could leave Rome for Marseille gold Little, says Foot Mercato.