This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Sergio Agüero, star of Manchester City, is wanted by Barcelona.
Agüero’s future at City is uncertain, as the 32-year-old ends his contract at the end of the season.
And unsurprisingly, the biggest clubs in Europe are looking for the forward.
TOP HISTORY – BARCELONA WANTS AGUERO
Barcelona they’re staring at the Manchester City forward Sergio Omen, according to The Sun.
Sergio Agüero, in view of Barcelona about free signing with a contract just six months from the end https://t.co/CjlpLJTtaA
– The football of the sun (@TheSunFootball) January 12, 2021
Agüero has also been linked to Paris Saint-Germain, as City’s all-time top scorer entered the final six months of his contract.
The Argentine international has scored two goals in nine games this season.
– Staying at Barcelona spirit Eric Garcia seems ready to join the club in town. The Mundo Deportivo cover says Garcia is poised to move to Barça in January in a deal worth € 5 million (£ 4.5 million) plus variable.
– Sports World (@mundodeportivo) January 12, 2021
– He also faces an uncertain future Fernandinho. The Telegraph reports that Fernandinho is undecided about his future, as the City man has offers from South America.
– Matteo Guendouzi you’re ready to see your loan spell on Hertha Berlin. Fabrizio Romano says the midfielder will not return to Arsenal in January as the Bundesliga club wants him to stay until the end of the season.
– Wolves It seems unlikely that a striker will sign in January. The Mirror assures that they have aborted interested in the Liverpool forward Divock Origi and Chelsea’s Olivier giroud.
– With Frank Lampard under pressure at the helm of Chelsea, help could be coming in. Sky Sports reports that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is considering bringing the former manager back Avram scholarship work with Lampard.