This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Sergio Agüero is being targeted by four European giants, while Bayern Munich is watching Christian Pulisic.
Aguero, 32, is out of contract with Manchester City at the end of the season and his future is uncertain.
The forward has only played nine games this season, but is still sought after by various European clubs.
MAIN STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS CHASE AGUERO
Barcelona, Juventus, Paris saint germain spirit Bury They are interested in signing Agüero, according to the Mirror.
Who will pick it up for free? https://t.co/cB94BVxSL9
– Mirror football (@MirrorFootball) February 22, 2021
Agüero has been with City since 2011 and is the club’s all-time top scorer.
The Argentine international has battled injuries and the coronavirus this season.
– Another player who has struggled with injuries this season is Pulisic. Todofichajes.com informs Bayern Munich have contacted Chelsea about a possible move by the former Borussia Dortmund star.
– Juventus want to save Alvaro Morata. Goal reports that the Serie A team is eager to extend the forward’s loan for one more season and is willing to pay Atlético de Madrid 10 million euros.
– Barcelona It looks like he’s going to sign a forward before next season. ESPN reports that the LaLiga giants have intensified their interest in the Real Sociedad forward Alexander Isaac.
– Fighting to win playing time at Manchester United, Dean henderson I could make a move Chelsea, Tottenham spirit West Ham They are interested in the doorman, according to the Manchester Evening News.
– Hector Bellerin You can leave the Arsenal. CBS Sports reports that the full-back is eager to test himself outside the Premier League club and Paris saint germain they are ready to rekindle your interest.