This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Arsenal continue their rejuvenation under Mikel Arteta, but a striker is becoming a positional need.
After his relationship with Arteta became sour, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang traveled to Barcelona in the January transfer window and has found enthusiasm under Xavi.
Although Alexandre Lacazette has suited Arsenal well, he and Eddie Nketiah are out of contract at the end of the season and the Gunners can look to Old Trafford.
TOP HISTORY – ARSENAL FOR MOVING FOR RASHFORD
Arsenal preparing an approach to the Manchester United star Marcus Rashford in an attempt to bolster their shares up front, according to The Mirror.
The Gunners were linked with a number of strikers during January, including Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Real Sociedad’s Alexander Isak, but it appears Rashford’s status at Old Trafford has changed following United’s exit from the Champions League.
The 24-year-old has one year plus an option for an additional season on his current deal, but appears to be a peripheral figure under interim boss Ralf Rangnick.
Rashford has made just 10 starts in the Premier League this season, scoring just five goals across all tournaments.
– Marcus Rashford MBE (@MarcusRashford) March 25, 2022
– Manchester By and real Madrid is in the best position to pick up Borussia Dortmunds Erling Haalandbut the 21-year-old has rejected City’s first offer, informs AS.
– Barcelona could offer versatile defender Oscar Mingueza as part of a package to land Leeds United winger Raphinhahas Sport reported.
– Juventus have shown their interest in Chelsea Antonio Rudiger as they aim to replace Giorgio Chiellini, according to The Sun.
– Daily Mail reports it Inter are eager to pick up Juve’s Paulo Dybalawho will be out of contract at the end of the season and will not get his contract renewed.