Chelsea v Leeds United: Injury and suspension report

This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”


Chelsea against Leeds United in the Premier League, whether you like Marcelo Bielsa’s men or not, it is a match that deserves to be played at the highest level.

Leeds, a club with such a rich history, won promotion in a big way last season. Although many don’t like the Northeast outfit, it must be said that this is where they belong.

Chelsea, a fully established Premier League team as we well know, knocked out Rennes midweek to ensure they advanced to the knockout stages of the Champions League as group winners.

One man who was influential in that contest was Olivier Giroud, who scored all four of Chelsea’s goals no doubt looking forward to starting this game against Leeds, ahead of Tammy Abraham, who has been frequently chosen ahead of him this season.

Chelsea have had many injury problems this season to date, but Frank Lampard’s team is starting to take shape. He’s starting to look like the team he certainly wished he could play at the start of the season.

The Blues slipped early in the season when key players and summer signings weren’t available, but that’s no longer the case. Here’s the full injury and suspension summary for both Chelsea and Leeds before the match.

Given this information, who do you think will be victorious in this one?

Chelsea: According to Physio RoomChelsea have reported no injury problems, while the Blues also have no suspended players. What a result for Frank Lampard!

Leeds United: As reported by the Physio Room, Leeds’ injury issues are as follows: Gaetano Berardi (anterior cruciate ligament injury, ruled out), Adam Forshaw (groin / hip / pelvis injury, ruled out), Jamie Shackleton (unspecified, 25 % chance of showing up) Pablo Hernandez (muscle injury, 25% participation), Diego Llorente (groin / hip / pelvis injury, 50% probability of participation)



Source link

News

Pjanic close to leaving Barcelona for Besiktas

This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Besiktas are approaching an agreement with Barcelona for the loan of midfielder Miralem Pjanic. When Pjanic joined Barcelona from Juventus, he was considered among the best midfielders on the planet. Unfortunately for all parties involved, the Bosnian was unable to put […]

Read More
News

Blades missed Costa Swoop last minute

This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” 3 minute read 02/09/2021 | 02:45 pm Sheffield United failed with an attempt to get Helder Costa to Bramall Lane on Tuesday night. What is the talk? That’s according to a report from The athletic, who claim the Leeds United winger […]

Read More
News

Nashville 8/5 to beat New York City in Saturday’s MLS battle

This post contains affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Competence: MLS Market: Nashville Victory Odd: 8/5 @ 888sport Nashville, two teams leading the Final Series chase, will welcome New York City to Nissan Stadium in the early hours of Saturday. Starting with the hosts, putting on another eye-catching display against […]

Read More